1. Define any EIGHT of the following: 2.5x8 i) INTERNAL AUDIT.
ii) AUDITOR’S LIABILITY FOR LIBEL.
iii) ERRORS OF OMISSIONS AND COMMISSIONS.
iv) MODIFIED OPINION.
v) NET WORTH OF A BUSINESS. vi) AUDIT MATERIALITY. vii) ROUTINE CHECKING. viii)
IMP REST SYSTEM. ix) DETECTION RISK. x) FINANCIAL AUDIT.
- What is Difference between ACCOUNTING and AUDITING? 20
- Define INTERIM AUDIT. Discuss its Advantages and Disadvantages. 20
- Define AUDIT PLANNING. What Factors should be considered by an auditor in developing an Audit Plan. 20
- Suggest a System of INTERNAL CONTROLS OVER PURCHASES. 20
- What is VOUCHING? Discuss the Procedure of Vouching in detail. 20
- How an auditor verifies the following assets: 20 a) PLANT AND MACHINERY.
- b) STOCK IN TRADE.
c) CASH AND BANK.
- What is meant by QUALIFIED REPORT? Draft the specimen of a Qualified Audit Report. 20
- Discuss Rights and Duties of an auditor of a JOINT STOCK COMPANY. 20
*** B.Com. – II (09/A) ii ***
Thank you very much for your arrival
|last updated on 28-04-2019|