Author Topic: NWFP Public Service Commission  (Read 22647 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
NWFP Public Service Commission
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:06:53 PM »
NWFP Public Service Commission

The Institution of Public Service Commission, for the first time evolved under the Government of India Act, 1935. Subsequently, Federal Public Service Commission and Provincial Public Service Commissions established under Section 264 265 and 266 ibid of the Act. The Functions of the Commission were enumerated under Section 266 ibid. The Functions of the Federal/ Provincial Public Services Commission so established were further defined and specified under the (Limitation of Functions/ Regulations).These regulations were allowed to continue in the independence act 1947. Again in the Constitution of 1956 and 1962, the role of the Commission was defined with vast functions under Articles 188 and 186 respectively. On the promulgation of 1973 Constitution, the Commissions were to be established by the Act of Parliament / Assembly as provided under Article 242 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.

The Act for establishment of NWFP Public Service Commission was accordingly passed by the Provincial Assembly in 1973. However, this act was subsequently repealed and replaced with the NWFP Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978.

Offline shahcl

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: NWFP Public Service Commission
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
Dear Manager
AoA! Hope your are well. A few days before some posts of Assistant Engineer advertised in PSc for which i want to apply(Ad 02/2010)dated 26/02/20210. But i am working in KSA. what is the procedure to apply from abroad. Please provide information in this regard. There is no application form in the website of pcs, how can i apply for these posts.
repy ASAP
thanks
with regards
Engr. Riaz wali shah
KSA