Author Topic: Board of Intermediate Karachi announced Arts Group exams from 18th  (Read 14725 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Board of Intermediate Karachi announced Arts Group exams from 18th

The Higher Secondary School Certificate annual examination 2009 for the Arts Group will now commence from June 18, announced Board of Intermediate

Education Karachi (BIEK) Chairman Prof. Anwar Ahmed Zai, on Tuesday.

He said that about 70,000 candidates - both regular and private, are expected to appear in these examinations, which were earlier scheduled to commence from May 30. Zai said that necessary arrangements have been completed and that the schedule of the examination would be announced on June 3 (today).

The candidates will appear at 90 examination centres located in various parts of the city. Examinations will be conducted in the afternoon shift from 2.30pm to 5.30pm, except on Fridays, when the papers will be held from 3.30pm to 6.30pm.

The BIEK Chairman further stated that all the admit cards of the private candidates have been dispatched to their respective residential addresses. For regular candidates, the admit cards have been sent to their respective colleges. In case of non-receipt of the admit cards, the candidates have been advised to approach the Board office on June 9 during office hours.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline Ridx

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Board of Intermediate Karachi announced Arts Group exams from 18th
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »
plz give me date sheet for 1st year arts group plz thnx