Author Topic: Al-Khair University  (Read 30944 times)

Offline urheartbeat

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Al-Khair University
« on: June 14, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »
AOA! Friends This is my first post in pakstudy.com.
Hope you like it.
Here i want to share some information about Al-khair university.
In Islamabad Members attending the 18th meeting of the Higher Education Commission expressing grave reservations on the sub-standard education in Al-Khair University has asked the university to stop providing new admissions to students.To safeguard the interests of students and ensure the provision of quality education in Pakistan,
The Commission also announced that HEC would not recognize degrees to students admitted into Al-Khair University after April 30, 2009. (http://app.hec.gov.pk/UniversityFinal2/RegionUniversity.aspx)
Al-Khair University with a charter issued by Government of the AJ&K is not legally authorized to open any campus, grant affiliation or have franchises in any area of Pakistan unless it gets the approval of the Provincial Government as well as the University having academic jurisdiction in that area.
The HEC has been forced to take the harsh decision of not giving recognition to the degrees assigned by Al-Khair University to any new admissions after April 30th, 2009 in light of the fact that the Al-Khair University, chartered in 1994, has not established a proper main campus in AJ&K which is the violation of minimum requirements set in the Cabinet Criteria and guidelines for establishment of a new university.

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Re: Al-Khair University
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »
اتنی مفید معلومات پر آپ کا بہت بہت شکریہ

Offline Gullrukh

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »
AOA! Friends This is my first post in pakstudy.com.
Hope you like it.
Here i want to share some information about Al-khair university.
In Islamabad Members attending the 18th meeting of the Higher Education Commission expressing grave reservations on the sub-standard education in Al-Khair University has asked the university to stop providing new admissions to students.To safeguard the interests of students and ensure the provision of quality education in Pakistan,
The Commission also announced that HEC would not recognize degrees to students admitted into Al-Khair University after April 30, 2009. (http://app.hec.gov.pk/UniversityFinal2/RegionUniversity.aspx)
Al-Khair University with a charter issued by Government of the AJ&K is not legally authorized to open any campus, grant affiliation or have franchises in any area of Pakistan unless it gets the approval of the Provincial Government as well as the University having academic jurisdiction in that area.
The HEC has been forced to take the harsh decision of not giving recognition to the degrees assigned by Al-Khair University to any new admissions after April 30th, 2009 in light of the fact that the Al-Khair University, chartered in 1994, has not established a proper main campus in AJ&K which is the violation of minimum requirements set in the Cabinet Criteria and guidelines for establishment of a new university
Thnx alot for the information about al-khair uni,ajk
[A mistake increases ur experience & experience decreases ur mistakes.If U learn frm ur mistakes,then others will learn frm ur success!http://]

Offline urheartbeat

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Al-Khair University Back on track
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
AoA!
Good news for Al-khair university students.

(The Higher Education Commission Islamabad  vide their letter No 16-08/HEC/A&A/2011/903 dated 17-10-2011 has allowed the Al-Khair University (AJK) to admit students in degree programs in Management Science, Computer Science, Pakistan Studies, Islamic Studies, Education and Urdu in its Main Campus Bhimber (

Offline urheartbeat

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 10:07:35 PM »
AoA!
      Here is a new news for Al-khair university students.

Offline urheartbeat

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Al-Khair University
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:23:15 AM »
HERE WE GO AGAIN A NEW NEWS FOR AL-KHAIR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS

Offline urheartbeat

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +1/-0