Author Topic: Federal Public Service Commission nominates 14 candidates for appointment  (Read 4219 times)

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Federal Public Service Commission nominates 14 candidates for appointment

Islamabad:The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has nominated 14 candidates for appointment in different ministries of the federal government.

According to a notification issued here on Thursday, the FPSC nominated Atique Ahmed, Muhammad Shaheryar Khan, Aasim Tasneem Khokhar, Muhammad Siddique, Ikram Haider Zaidi (Punjab) and Gul Hassan (NA-FATA) as assistant mechanical engineers (BS-17) in the Ministry of Railways.

Muhammad Saleh Izhar (Punjab) has been nominated as research officer (BS-17) in Planning & Development Division.

Azhar Hafeez Farooqui (Punjab) and Muhammad Ilyas Khan (NWFP) have been nominated as assistant directors (BS-17) in the Ministry of Privatisation and Investment.

Muhammad Ehtesham (Merit), Azizullah (Sindh Urban), Sobia Munawar (Punjab) and Barkat Hussain Jamil (Balochistan) have been nominated as system analysts-programmers (BS-17) in the Statistics Division.

Muhammad Shaheer Javed (Punjab) has been nominated as research officer (Cocoon & Silk Technology) (BS-17) in the Ministry of Environment

Offline adnan_bajwa

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Federal Public Service Commission nominates 14 candidates for appointment
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »
I want to ccs can any body help me that how can i have i am B.Sc