Author Topic: Punjab Medical College Entry Test PROCEDURE  (Read 6184 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Punjab Medical College Entry Test PROCEDURE
« on: July 10, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »
Punjab Medical College Entry Test PROCEDURE

1) The Entry Test/Admission Packet may be obtained from the offices of the following Medical Colleges during office hours on payment of Rs.300/-:-
a) King Edward Medical College, Lahore . (MBBS)

b) Nishtar Medical College, Multan (MBBS, BDS)

c) Quaid-I-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. (MBBS)

d). Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. (MBBS)

e). Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi, (MBBS)

f). de' Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lhr. (BDS)

2 This Packet will include two admit cards, two personal data sheets, admission application form and prospectus, (Including appendix I, II).

3. Candidates for Entry Test will submit Admit Cards (both), Personal Data Sheets (both) duly completed by the candidates along with attested copies of their Matric, F.Sc. and domicile certificates, at any centre convenient to them by hand and not by post within the due date and time notified in the advertisement. Applications received by post will not be entertained. The Entry Test Centers are as under:

(i) King Edward Medical College, Lahore.

(ii) Nishtar Medical College, Multan.

(iii) Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.

(iv) Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.

(v) Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.

4.It is made clear that the candidates will take the Entry Test at the same centre where the Entry Test papers have been deposited. No change of centre will be allowed under any circumstances.

5. Both the personal data sheets and duplicate admit card will be retained by the admission office, but the original admit card duly stamped will be returned to the applicant. This admit card is a very important document and will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of the Entry Test.