Author Topic: BISE Bannu Board Results F.A F.Sc 2009  (Read 13184 times)

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
BISE Bannu Board Results F.A F.Sc 2009
« on: July 24, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
BISE Bannu Board Results F.A, F.Sc 2009

BANNU (APP): Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bannu (BISE) would announce the annual results of F.A, F.Sc examination 2009 on July 26 (Sunday). Controller Examination BISE Bannu, Prof. Ikramullah Khan said this while talking to media men at the conference room of the board here on Thursday. Chairman Board and other high officials were also present on the occasion. Prof. Ikramullah said that the gazette copies of the results could be obtained from National Bank Main Branch Railway Road Bannu, Govt Sentinel Model School (Boys) Lakki Marwat and Govt Higher Secondary School Sarai Norang. F.P. Report

Offline Abdullahjan

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: BISE Bannu Board Results F.A F.Sc 2009
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »
BISE Bannu Board Results F.A, F.Sc 2009

BANNU (APP): Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bannu (BISE) would announce the annual results of F.A, F.Sc examination 2009 on July 26 (Sunday). Controller Examination BISE Bannu, Prof. Ikramullah Khan said this while talking to media men at the conference room of the board here on Thursday. Chairman Board and other high officials were also present on the occasion. Prof. Ikramullah said that the gazette copies of the results could be obtained from National Bank Main Branch Railway Road Bannu, Govt Sentinel Model School (Boys) Lakki Marwat and Govt Higher Secondary School Sarai Norang. F.P. Report

Offline Engr_navid

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: BISE Bannu Board Results F.A F.Sc 2009
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 12:21:12 PM »
its really very shamful for us being in the time of globalization most of the NWFP has no FA/FSC and matric results on their website that hart alot when our foregner frands asks our eduction and v say that v hav passed our exam from BANNU or else board they asked about the web site to check our result and when they check nothing there except virsues so pllzz put all the results on the site