Author Topic: FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS (INDO PAK ORIGIN)Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS (INDO PAK ORIGIN)Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi

The applications of foreign nationals are received and processed by the Economic Affairs Division Government of Pakistan, Islamabad for their admission in the various medical colleges of Pakistan. Foreign students (Indo Pak Origin) seeking admission to the First year MBBS class of the Medical Colleges in Pakistan can obtain admission application forms from the Economic Affairs Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad for their admission under following categories:-

i) against the seats reserved for foreign nationals under technical assistance program. The students admitted against these seats pay the college fee etc. at par with local students. The seats are distributed to various countries according to the Government policy. Some seats are reserved for foreign nationals of Indo Pakistan Origin.

ii) against the seats reserved for foreign nationals in the medical colleges of the Punjab on self-financing basis i.e. contribution of U.S $ 10,000/- per annum towards the college endowment fund in addition to the normal fee. Such seats are also available to foreign nationals of Indo Pakistan Origin. Such students are admitted on production of pay order of US$ 10,000/- for the First year and a Bank Guarantee (from local Banks) worth U.S $ 40,000/- for the remaining four years.

Economic Affairs Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad usually entertains the application up to 31st October and nominations are made thereafter.