Author Topic: i want to study in abroad  (Read 6287 times)

Offline ass

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
i want to study in abroad
« on: November 25, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
plz select me for this opportunity.

Offline arunkhatwani

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: i want to study in abroad
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »
plz select me for this opportunity.

I Want To Study In Abroad......

Offline rafiqahmed

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 01:01:57 PM »
When i i faced the same problem i tried www.sotfourses.gom.bk to know the best study abroad Program, also Read university reviews by Pakistani students studying abroad will help you knowing about he university.

Offline rafiqahmed

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:36:38 PM »
Get advice from the students studying in abroad, there are some sites which you can see students studying abroad say about their personal experience and reviews about the university and consultants like www.sotfourses.gom.bk and before all this be very clear and specific about he Program that you are going to pick.

Offline rafiqahmed

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
Question's should be considered by Pakistani Students before leaving to study abroad?

Studying abroad in US is an interesting, challenging and instructive. It is a decision which few will regret after-wards. Very lightly, however, is not worth to go abroad. The old saying "well planned is half done" applies here also. Here are some questions which is good to consider before a final decision.

1.      What country would you like to study and why? What is the priority: education level, geographic location, language, culture, or perhaps someone else?

2.      Looking for a study place itself, or whether you apply to study for example, through an exchange program? If you begin the search process, independently, the preparations may go quite a year. If you go to the exchange of students, the preparations are going faster, but also where you should start preparations well in advance.

3.      Which language would you like to learn? What is your competency in that language? Good language skills are obviously a high priority while studying abroad.

4.      What do you want to study and where you can study your chosen field? What level of training is involved? Requires the selected language to pass a test at school?

5.      Compare the course selection and funding - whether you choose a school in good standing in this regard?

6.      Consider also a step further: what to do after their studies? How do you make the most received training abroad and experience life in a future job?

7.      What time of year would you like to go and how long would you like to study abroad?

8.      If you are planning to study outside the PAK, need a visa or a residence permit?

9.      How do you plan to finance your studies?

10.     How would you like to live? Student apartment? Host family?