Author Topic: NTS entry test of COMSATS, negligence to deprive students of entry test  (Read 9446 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
NTS entry test of COMSATS, negligence to deprive students of entry test

Islamabad: Owing to oblivion of National Testing Service (NTS), hundreds of aspiring students for the entry test of COMSATS are caught in agony, as the NTS has not yet issued roll number slips to them.

The candidates did not receive their roll number slips whereas their names were enrolled in the universities website, while the test would be held today (Sunday).

Majority of the students who want to appear in the test were standing in front of the National Testing Serviceoffice for getting their roll number slips as according to reparatory book "NAT-IM" that "with out roll number slip, no one is allowed to sit in the test".

Students were of the view that for the last so many days they had been asking on the phone about the roll number slips but the National Testing Service officials simply replying, "be patient and we will send the slips to every one whose names are in the list.

"When I inquired about the roll number slip, the authorities informed that the slip would be dispatched on her mailing address but I have yet to receive the slip", said Malahat Bukhari, a student.

She added that when she came to the National Testing Service office no concerned person was available to issue her the roll number slip.

Similarly, another student, Sadaf Batool, who came with her father to get the roll number slip, said that her name was in the website of the university but has not received the slip.

The test is being conducted today (Sunday) but she is not sure whether she will be allowed to appear in the test or not, she added.

When tried to contact Director Students Affairs of National Testing Servicebut he was not available for comments. The Nation