Author Topic: BISE Balochistan cancels matric exams 2010  (Read 4190 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
BISE Balochistan cancels matric exams 2010
« on: March 13, 2010, 08:26:48 AM »
BISE Balochistan cancels matric exams 2010

QUETTA-The Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta on Friday has cancelled annual Matriculation examination 2010 and announced March 29, new date for examination after leakage of several question papers.
The annual Matriculation examination part-II were scheduled to be held on Friday but they were cancelled after leakage of some papers that caused a great inconvenience to the students. Following the leakage of papers, the education minister had suspended the secretary and other staff of the secrecy branch of the Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta with immediate effect. Provincial Education Minister Tahir Mehmood had ordered an inquiry into leakage of papers while a three members committee headed by the Additional Secretary education has been formed to probe into the matter.
According to sources, three papers including English, Chemistry and Biology were leaked which were scheduled to be held on March 12, 16 and 17 respectively.
Sources said that the papers of the matricul-ations were being sold in different photo-state shops of provincial capital at Rs 100 to 500.
Talking to media, Chairman Balochistan Board Ghulam Hussain Sarpara said that inquiry committee formed by Education Minister had started inquiry into the matter.
He regretted over the leakage of question papers and said that Balochistan Board had cancelled Matriculation examination which would begin from March 29. The Nation

Offline khan420

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: BISE Balochistan cancels matric exams 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »
sallam plz 2nd year english k modal paper send karen plzzzzzzzzzzz

ab_haseeb2007@yahoo.com........phone No:03369600055

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Re: BISE Balochistan cancels matric exams 2010
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 05:38:34 PM »