Author Topic: DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL Jobs In Punjab  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL Jobs In Punjab
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »
DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL  Jobs In Punjab

SR. NO.14.     (CASE NO. 0 7-EX/2010) RECRUITMENT TO 14 TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL (BS-18)

QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:

(i)   Eight (08) years practice as an advocate of the Lahore High Court  or  Six (06) years practice as an advocate of the Lahore High Court if holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law; or     
(ii) Ten (10) years experience in the prescribed civil service and a Bachelor's Degree in Law;  or Seven (07) years experience in the        prescribed civil service and a Post Graduate Degree in Law or  Barrister- at-Law;  or
(iii)  Seven (07) years experience as Assistant Prosecutor General ;  or Ten (10) years experience as a Public Prosecutor and a Bachelor's Degree in Law.
ELIGIBILITY:  Both male and female citizens of Pakistan domiciled in any district of the Province of the Punjab.
PAY:   BS-18 + 50,000/- (Special Allowance per month)
PLACE OF POSTING:  Anywhere in Punjab.
AGE LIMIT:              35 to  50  years  on  26-04-2010.

SUBJECTS/SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL (BS-18) IS AS UNDER:

Sr No   Subjects   Marks   Duration
1.   Law-I      (Subjective)   100   03 hours
2.   Law-II     (Objective)   100   02 hours
    TOTAL   200   
3.   Psychological Test and Viva Voce   100   
    GRAND TOTAL   300   

Law-I 
i)   The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860.   
ii)  The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898.
iii) The Qanun-e-Shahadat Order, 1984.
iv)  Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973. 
      Law-II
i)   Control of Narcotic Substances Act, 1997. 
ii)  Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, 2000.   
iii) Probation and Parole Laws.   
iv)  National Accountability Bureau Ordinance, 1999.
v)   Prevention of Corruption Act, 1947 with Punjab Anti-Corruption Establishment Rules, 1985.   
vi)  Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997.   
vii) The West Pakistan Maintenance of Public Order, 1960.     
viii)  Medical Jurisprudence and Application of Forensic Science to Criminal Cases.   
ix)  High Court Rules and Orders (Volume-III) and Supreme Court Rules. 
GENERAL PROVISIONS

1.   PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMS WITH DETAILED  INSTRUCTIONS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, MAIN BRANCH NEAR G.P.O MALL ROAD, LAHORE, NBP LAHORE CANTT. NBP ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE, NBP MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, OR NBP CHEST BRANCHES AT DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVELS  WITHIN THE PROVINCE OF THE PUNJAB  OR  COMMISSION’S  OFFICES   AT:

a.   2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road, Lahore.

b.   House No.613, St. No. 8, Chaklala Scheme No. 3, Rawalpindi.   Tel: 9280325   Fax: 5505737

c.   Bungalow No.3-5/E, Abid Avenue, Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan.  Tel:061-6510601-2   Fax:061-6510603

After depositing  application  fee of  Rs:700  under head: 
     “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”

FOR DETAILED TERMS, CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ “INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.

CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION

A.   THE APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORM MUST REACH THE SECRETARY, PPSC, HEAD OFFICE, LAHORE OR PPSC REGIONAL OFFICE RAWALPINDI OR MULTAN BY HAND OR BY MAIL (PACKED IN LEGAL SIZE ENVELOPE) ON OR BEFORE  26-04-2010(MONDAY)  BY 3:00 P.M.

B.   NO EXTRA TIME IS ALLOWED FOR POSTAL TRANSIT  ETC.
                                                                                           Sd/-
SECRETARY
TEL:042-99200161,99200162,99202762
E-mail: ppsc@punjab.gov.pk