ASSISTANT DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR Jobs In Punjab
SR. NO.16 (CASE NO. 09-EX/2010) RECRUITMENT TO 496 INCLUDING 5% WOMEN QUOTA + 5% MINORITIES QUOTA + 2% (09 POSTS DISABLED QUOTA) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR (BS-17). QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Law with Two years practice as an Advocate.
Both male and female citizens of Pakistan domiciled in any district of the Province of the Punjab.
PAY: BS-17 + 5000 /- (Special Allowance per month)
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.AGE LIMIT:
25 to35 years on 26-04-2010.
SUBJECTS/SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR (BS-17) IS AS UNDER:
Sr No Subjects Marks Duration
1. Law-I (Subjective) 100 03 hours
2. Law-II (Objective) 100 02 hours
3. Psychological Test and Viva Voce 100
GRAND TOTAL 300
i) The Pakistan Penal Code,1860.
ii) The Code of Criminal Procedure,1898.
iii) The Qanun-e-Shahadat Order,1984 along with Precedent law.
i) Control of Narcotic Substances Act,1997.
ii) Juvenile Justice System Ordinance,2000 .
iii) Probation and Parole Laws.
iv) The Jail Manual.
v) Medical Jurisprudence and Application of Forensic Science to Criminal Cases.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POSTS OF ADDITIONAL PROSECUTOR GENERAL (BS-19), DEPUTY PROSECUTOR GENERAL (BS-18), DEPUTY DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR (BS-18) & ASSISTANT DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR (BS-17):-
NOTE: Negative marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper. IMPORTANT NOTE:
No candidate shall be summoned for Viva Voce and Psychological test unless he/she has obtained at least 33 percent marks in each individual written paper and 50 percent marks in the aggregate of the written portion of the examination (0.50 or more marks will be rounded off). No candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the appointment unless he/she also obtains at least 50 percent marks in Viva Voce and Psychological tests. Failure in or absence in Viva Voce and Psychological tests shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for appointment and his/her name will not be included in the merit list.
1. FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:-
a) Attested photocopies of all Educational Certificates such as Matric/Inter/B.A. /LL.B/Post Graduate etc.
b) Attested photocopy of Valid Certificate of Domicile of the candidate in any district of the Punjab Province issued by District Magistrate/District Coordination Officer and copy of Valid Computerized National Identity Card.
c) One latest Passport size photograph (Both for Male and Female Candidates compulsory) attested by at least a Govt. officer of BS-16 or above who should give his/her full name and designation and affix his/her rubber stamp and signatures to be pasted on the application at the proper place.
d) Experience Certificate on the prescribed form PPSC-4 attached with the application form, must be obtained from the President High Court Bar Association (in original). Applicable only for the posts of Additional Prosecutor General (BS-19) & Deputy Prosecutor General (Bs-18)
e) Experience Certificate on the prescribed form PPSC-4 attached with the application form, must be obtained from the President High Court Bar Association/District Bar Association/Sub-Division Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps of the District and Sessions Judge concerned (in original), showing date of membership. Applicable only for the posts of Deputy District Public Prosecutor (BS-18) and Assistant District Public Prosecutor (BS-17).
f) Punjab Bar Council's up to date/valid registration certificate showing the date of enrolment.
2. Incomplete, wrongly filled in and unsigned applications will be rejected summarily.
3. Candidates must submit their applications complete in all respects duly supported with the attested photocopies of the required certificates.
4. All qualifications and conditions of eligibility must have been completed on or before
the closing date of submission of applications.
5. Attested photocopies of all the relevant documents must be attached with the application form. However, the original certificates will be produced by the candidates at the time of Psychological test and Interview.
6. Candidates must carefully read and follow “Instructions to Candidates” attached with the application form for filling the application. However, candidates must complete all the requirements mentioned in this advertisement even though these may not be mentioned in the application forms. The syllabus and examination details contained in the advertisement supersede those contained in the “Instructions to Candidates” attached with the application form. IMPORTANT NOTE:
Candidates will be admitted to the written examination/test provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications of the candidates declared successful in the written examination/test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written examination/test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules, relating to the examination. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMS WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, MAIN BRANCH NEAR G.P.O MALL ROAD, LAHORE, NBP LAHORE CANTT. NBP ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE, NBP MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, OR NBP CHEST BRANCHES AT DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVELS WITHIN THE PROVINCE OF THE PUNJAB OR COMMISSION’S OFFICES AT:
a. 2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road, Lahore.
b. House No.613, St. No. 8, Chaklala Scheme No. 3, Rawalpindi. Tel: 9280325 Fax: 5505737
c. Bungalow No.3-5/E, Abid Avenue, Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan. Tel:061-6510601-2 Fax:061-6510603
After depositing application fee of Rs:700 under head:
“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
FOR DETAILED TERMS, CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ “INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
A. THE APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORM MUST REACH THE SECRETARY, PPSC, HEAD OFFICE, LAHORE OR PPSC REGIONAL OFFICE RAWALPINDI OR MULTAN BY HAND OR BY MAIL (PACKED IN LEGAL SIZE ENVELOPE) ON OR BEFORE 26-04-2010(MONDAY) BY 3:00 P.M.
B. NO EXTRA TIME IS ALLOWED FOR POSTAL TRANSIT ETC. Sd/-