Author Topic: Punjab MBBS Entry Test forms available till 24th  (Read 11568 times)

Offline Haji Hasan

• Editorial board
  • My Points +4/-1
Punjab MBBS Entry Test forms available till 24th
« on: June 21, 2010, 09:09:11 PM »
Punjab MBBS Entry Test forms available till 24th

Lahore, June 21: Some 7,000 candidates got on Sunday application forms for the medical entrance test 2010-11 for admission to public and private medical and dental colleges in Punjab.

According to officials, the candidates can obtain the forms till June 24 from the University of Health Sciences, King Edward Medical University, Allama Iqbal Medical College, Services Institute of Management Sciences, Fatima Jinnah Medical College, de Montmorency College of Dentistry, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Nishter Medical College, Multan, Rawalpindi Medical College, Quaid-i-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur, Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.

They can submit their application between June 27 and July 27.

The entrance test will be held on July 20.

The UHS will conduct the test simultaneously in 12 cities -- Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Rawalpindi and Hasanabdaal. The test will be free of cost.

Passing UHS entrance test with a minimum score of 60 per cent is mandatory. It will also be a mandatory requirement for the university registration of MBBS and BDS students admitted to all affiliated institutions. Dawn

Offline Osama2017

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Punjab MBBS Entry Test forms available till 24th
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:36:38 PM »
Can i get admission in MBBS in some govt university if i passed my matric in 2006 and my F.Sc is new/fresh?