Author Topic: Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) HSSC results 2008  (Read 2758 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) HSSC results

AKU-EB announces HSSC Part-I results
Karachi, Aug 07, 2008: More than 76 per cent candidates succeeded in Higher Secondary School Certificates (HSSC) Part I annual examinations held under the Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB), a press release said on Wednesday.

According to details the first batch of candidates took their examinations at 11 locations across Pakistan. A total of 10.39 per cent of candidates gained grade A-One, 26.49 per cent passed in A grade and 31.43 per cent obtained B grade in the exams held in May 2008. The overall pass percentage remained 76.36 per cent.

It was further stated that the AKU-EB used an electronic marking system to check the papers, which protects the candidate against possible errors on the examiners' part. The process also helps provide feedback on candidate's performance question by question and school by school as well.

The examinations were conducted in both English and Urdu. Listening skills were assessed in both languages while practical exams were conducted in four different subjects. The electronic marking and tabulation of results provided quality assurance to the colleges. The News

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں