Author Topic: Federal Board of Secondary Education announces SSC part-I result  (Read 1842 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Federal Board of Secondary Education  announces SSC part-I result
Islamabad:Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Friday announced the result of annual exams of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Part-I, declaring the pass percentage of 58.38 per cent.
According to the news release issued here, out of 66,138 students, who appeared in the exams, 38,613 passed. Of total 56,253 regular candidates, 36,530 were passed against 2,083 private candidates of total 9885. Science group contained regular 31,761 candidates against 1,579 private ones who could pass the examination while 4,769 regular candidates and 504 private candidates could pass under Humanities group.

The overall pass percentage of regular and Ex/Private students in Science and Humanities group was 64.94 per cent and 21.07 per cent respectively. The result cards of the candidates are being dispatched to their given addresses.

According to a notification issued by the FBISE, 13 unfair means cases were reported this year. Out of 13, 12 cases have been decided whereas one case is under process. As per notification, the candidates failing in one or more papers can reappear in the same along with papers of SSC Part-II Annual Examination 2011. The application for re-checking of papers will be entertained within 30 days of declaration of results.The news