Author Topic: Aga Khan University Examination Board SSC Part I-II exams results 2010  (Read 7127 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Aga Khan University Examination Board SSC Part I-II exams results 2010
Karachi, July 09: Fifty-five per cent of candidates who appeared through the Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Part II exam scored 70 per cent and above, revealed officials at the announcement of the SSC Part I and II examinations.

The results were declared within six weeks of successfully conducting exams across 23 cities in Pakistan.

Girls again managed to outshine the boys, with Anum Zehra Raza of Al-Murtaza School with 92 per cent marks standing first.

Muhammad Sameer Kayani of ETN High School and Marvi Ahmed of FFC Grammar School tied for second position with 91.6 per cent, while Syeda Maha Iqbal of Shahwilayat Public School earned third position with 91.5 per cent.

AKU-EB officials said that there was a significant improvement in grades from last year, especially in science and language subjects. Since the Board's first examination session in 2006, there has been an increase in candidates opting for additional and elective subjects such as Psychology and Art and Model Drawing, they said.

"The improvements are partly a result of the feedback AKU-EB provides to schools. Each school receives a performance report," said Karima Kara, Associate Director, AKU-EB, "which provides them with meaningful statistical and qualitative feedback on how their students performed in each subject, even on each question given the examination."

This performance report is an additional benefit of the Board's computerised examination processing system, which allows teachers to see how they can improve their teaching and learning practices and apply it in the classrooms, Kara added.

"The feedback report we receive annually from AKU-EB helps us see where our students rank on a national scale. This comprehensive analysis also tells us exactly where our weaknesses as well as strengths are, and which student learning outcomes of the syllabus to increase our focus upon each year," stated Fatima Shah, Principal, Iqra Academy, Abbottabad.

The results are available online at www.aku.edu/akueb/onlineresults.shtml with a detailed breakdown for all candidates.

Offline Carballal

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Aga Khan University Examination Board SSC Part I-II exams results 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:21:25 AM »
The source of these data helped me a lot. Can you tell me?