Author Topic: Puppet show at PNCA entertains children  (Read 4083 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Puppet show at PNCA entertains children
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:05:51 AM »
Puppet show at PNCA entertains children
ISLAMABAD, Nov 2: A puppet show organised by the Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture on Monday at National Art Gallery entertained children.

The PNCA has announced to hold this puppet show at PNCA hall by National Puppet Theater on every Monday at the same venue and time.

With the movement of puppets, the show depicted folk tales and skits to entertain and educate children regarding social problems including health, education, environment, etc.

In-charge, Puppet Performers, Zulfiqar Ahmad who got training of puppetry from China said that portrayal of folk tales was also attracting the children which provided them the richness of their folk culture and traditions.

Besides entertainment, these puppet shows are conscious efforts to explain socio-cultural issues and nurture a sense of responsibility among children to combat such evils, an official of PNCA told APP.

A large number of students from various educational institutions attended the show.Dawn

Offline Mooknutcha

• My Points +0/-0
Re: Puppet show at PNCA entertains children
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 12:22:26 PM »
Read like I have felt that this is a very good thing because it is good content, useful.