Author Topic: Australian Scholarships  (Read 6810 times)

Offline wemexperts

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
    • http://www.wemexperts.com
Australian Scholarships
« on: December 27, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
"The Australia Awards are comprised of two streams: an achievement stream that targets the best and brightest students, researchers and professionals to come to Australia and for Australians to do the same offshore; and a development stream that builds capacity in developing countries.
The Australia Awards brings the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) and the Department of Education,
Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) scholarships together under the Australia Awards program."

There are three programs available under the Australia Awards. They are:

Endeavour Awards
"is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program. Applications for the second round
of the 2011 Endeavour Executive Awards will open on 1 December 2010 and close 31 January 2011."
www.deewr.gov.au/EndeavourAwards 

Australian Leadership Awards (ALA) 
"focus on developing leaders who can influence social and economic policy reform and development outcomes in both their own
countries and in the Asia-Pacific region. Round 9 opens on 25 October 2010 and closes at 5pm AEDT on 1 December 2010. Applications are accepted from Australian organisations only; individuals are not eligible to apply directly."
www.ausaid.gov.au/scholar

Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 
aim to contribute to the long-term development needs of Australia's partner countries to promote good governance, economic growth and human development. ADS provides people with the necessary skills and knowledge to drive change and influence the development outcomes of their own country, through obtaining tertiary qualifications at participating Australian institutions. Selection processes for the 2011 academic year are already underway. Country specific information on the 2012 intake will be available shortly.
www.ausaid.gov.au/scholar

Institution specific scholarships 
There are scholarships which the universities offer under their own name.
www.studyinaustralia.gov.au.

International Centres of Excellence Scholarships 
"The International Centres of Excellence is an Australian Government initiative to create, profile and endorse Australia’s
excellence in five key areas namely Asia Pacific Studies, Water Resource Management, Tourism and Hospitality,
Sports Science and Mathematics. "
www.the-ice.org 
www.icewarm.com.au.

http://www.wemexperts.com/australia_studyvisa.php
World Education & Migration Experts
http://www.wemexperts.com

Offline Verordews

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Australian Scholarships
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:05:10 PM »
Hi, I would just like to ask when should be the best time for one to apply for scholarships that are open to applications all year round.

Is it true that if one applies during a low season, i.e now, ones application will be postponed to the next high season before and after A levels to be reviewed?

Anyone can enlighten me about this?

Offline rupak447

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Australian Scholarships
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 05:09:35 PM »
Hi, I would just like to ask when should be the best time for one to apply for scholarships that are open to applications all year round.

Is it true that if one applies during a low season, i.e now, ones application will be postponed to the next high season before and after A levels to be reviewed?

Anyone can enlighten me about this?

Hy, I have also this same asking. But, I didn't know and still now I am findings this solution.

Offline EnzarGul

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »
Any one interested in education in Australia, should visit this site, they have good scholarships available, all relevant information are given

www.adspakistan.com.pk

Offline aihcpk

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »
Hi,

I just came across your post for Australian Scholarships and wish everyone who is seeking one the very best of luck.

I would like to recommend this website targeted solely at Pakistani students, it can help them find courses as well as Scholarships in Australia, UK, USA and many other countries!

The website is www.hotcourses.com.pk and is tailored for Pakistani students.

I hope you find what you're looking for here and once again best of luck :)

Offline gcramer789

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:14:55 PM »
Hey buddy I am Gary
I am a newbies in this forum...........
if it is necessary to make a very well score in the B.SC for take a admition in a good varsity for M.SC
Gary Cramer