Author Topic: University of Karachi (KU) announces B.Sc. Physiotherapy results  (Read 4971 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
University of Karachi (KU) announces B.Sc. Physiotherapy results

Karachi: University of Karachi (KU) has announced the results of B.Sc. in Physiotherapy, additional Part I and II, annual examinations-2007. Three students were registered, three of them appeared and all of them passed the examination. The pass percentage was 100 per cent.

Meanwhile, the university has also announced the results of Third Year BS. in Physiotherapy, annual examination-2008. A total of 74 students had registered, 74 appeared and 73 of them passed the examination. The pass percentage was 99 per cent.

KU has further announced the results of Second Year BS. in Physiotherapy, (new course) annual examination-2008.The number of students registered was 76, 75 of them appeared and 66 passed the examination. The pass percentage was 88 per cent.

Furthermore, KU has announced that the Sindh Medical College will accept the examination forms and fee for B.Sc. (Occupational Therapy) Part I and II annual examinations-2008 from October 11 to October 20.

FUUAST: Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology (FUUAST) has announced the results of MA (Private) Second Year examinations-2007(Karachi and Rawlakot). The pass percentage at Karachi was 95.24 while it was 94.74 in Rawlakot. The News
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں