Author Topic: BSEK Mulls Revoking Affiliation of 10 Schools  (Read 1764 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
BSEK Mulls Revoking Affiliation of 10 Schools
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »
BSEK Mulls Revoking Affiliation of 10 Schools
Karachi:06 August:The Board of Secondary Education Karachi (BSEK) has decided to cancel the affiliations of around 10 schools with immediate effect for failing to provide results of practical exams to the examination board in time, said its chairman Anwar Ahmed Zai on Wednesday.
The decision will be finalised after a meeting of the board of governors, which is to called as soon as possible.
He said because the results were not submitted in time, the board ended up declaring 800 students absent in the practical exams. The BSEK came to know later that the results and attendance were not shared with the board.
Zai said the BSEK controller of examination Noman Ahsan had been directed to provide immediate ‘relief’ to the affected students.
He said though permission from the board of governors is required in this case, I have requested the examination controller to assist the students. In the mean time, a meeting of the board of governors will be called as soon as possible.
Zai said the affiliation of these schools was not immediately cancelled since the students who enrolled in class nine will also appear in matric exams. “The BSEK will not drop the issue and final decision will be taken against these schools once their students appear in part I and II of the board exams,” he said.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"