Author Topic: Dr Ilhan made Quaid-i-Azam University Spokesman  (Read 722 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Dr Ilhan made Quaid-i-Azam University Spokesman
« on: September 26, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
Dr Ilhan made Quaid-i-Azam University Spokesman
Islamabad:September 26: Quaid-i-Azam University Vice Chancellor Dr Javed Ashraf has made Dr. Ilhan Niaz the official spokesman for the premier varsity.

He will hold the office for one year on honorary basis. Dr. Ilhan Niaz is an assistant professor at the Department of History with interest in the history of governance in South Asia, historiography, Pakistan’s history and 20th century history.

A former QAU student, he has authored three books, including ‘An Inquiry into the Culture of Power of the Subcontinent’, ‘The Culture of Power and Governance of Pakistan, 1947-2008’, and ‘Old World Empires: Cultures of Power and Governance in Eurasia’, and published numerous articles and book reviews.

Dr. Ilhan has to his credit the first Karachi Literature Festival Award for Best Non-Fiction in English 2011 and the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan's Best Book Publication in Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities of 2010 Award.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"