Author Topic: Daily wagers to protest outside FDE Offices Today  (Read 2928 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Daily wagers to protest outside FDE Offices Today
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:36:06 PM »
Daily wagers to protest outside FDE Offices Today
Islamabad:October 17:  Having boycotted duty for weeks, the daily-wage teachers of Islamabad’s government schools and colleges will converge outside the Federal Directorate of Education main offices in G-9/4 today (Monday) to protest non-payment of salary and non-regularisation of services.
These daily wagers, including both men and women, kept themselves first from classes and then from campuses against denial of permanent jobs for serving in FDE schools and colleges for as long as eight years as well as non-payment of salary for the last four months.

The Young Teachers Association will organise the protest.

The FDE overseen by the Capital Administration and Development Division has more than 2,000 daily-wage staff members, both teaching and non-teaching, at its educational institutions in the capital. They’ve been employed by the FDE for around eight years.

Of late, the PM’s office rejected the CADD’s summary suggesting the Federal Public Service Commission interview for the daily wagers working in BPS-16 and above and interview by a departmental committee for those working in BPS-15 and below, and ordered the filling of the BPS-16 and BPS-17 permanent positions eyed by daily wagers through ‘open competition’ i.e. written test by the FPSC.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline Katedongjai

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Daily wagers to protest outside FDE Offices Today
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »
I studied after reading this. I do get new knowledge, which is really useful.