L L B Examination Rules & Regulations
1. Total number of chances is three (1+2) out of four for those candidates of session 2005-06 who appeared as compartment candidates in 1st annual exam 2007 and thereafter.
2. Total number of chances is four (1 + 3) for those who appear as fresh candidates in all the papers in 1st annual exam 2007 and in any capacity in subsequent examinations provided they pass at least 4/7 or 4/6 papers.
3. Minimum number of marks required to pass the examination are 40% in individual paper and 45% in aggregate.
4. A candidate who fails in one or more subjects or in aggregate by 5 marks or less is declared pass.
5. A candidate who misses 1st Division by 5 marks or less (if he/she has not availed subject/aggregate grace) is awarded grace up 5 marks. However, grace marks are not awarded to any candidate to enable him/her to get exemption in any paper.
6. Second annual examination is open for fresh, compartment and failed as a whole candidate.
7. The candidates failing in 4/7 or 3/6 papers are declared totally fail and they will have to appear in all subjects in the next examination.
8. Only those candidates are allowed to appear in P-II or P-III examination who have passed previous part examination/s.