Author Topic: M A / MSc Examination Rules & Regulations  (Read 4713 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
M A / MSc Examination Rules & Regulations
« on: November 01, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »
M A / MSc Examination Rules & Regulations

1. Total number of chances is three (1+2) in Part-I & four (1+3) in Part-II.

2. Minimum number of marks required to pass the examination are 40% in individual paper (separately in written and practical papers) and 45% in aggregate.

3. A candidate who fails in only one subject or in aggregate by 5 marks or less (once either in P-I or P-II) is declared pass.

4. A candidate who misses 1st Division by 5 marks or less (if he/she has not availed subject/aggregate grace) is awarded grace up to 5 marks.

5. The candidates who pass 50% subjects (3/5) or (4/7) of Part-I by securing 45% aggregate marks are allowed to appear in Part-II. However, they have to clear their Part-I in prescribed 3 chances failing which result of their Part-II will also be quashed/cancelled.

6. The candidates failing in 50% subjects are declared totally fail and they will have to appear in all subjects in next examination.

7. The candidates desiring to improve their division in Part-I or Part-II or Part-I & II together are given two chances within two years of passing the examination.

8. Second annual Examination is open for fresh and compartment/failed as whole candidates.

General Instructions Examination Rules & Regulations

1. No verification of result is issued within 60 days of declaration of result.

2. Application of rechecking should be received within 30 days from the declaration of result. Rechecking includes checking of Answer books, Award list and Result sheets to ensure that the result of the candidate has been correctly compiled and declared. It will not include re-evaluation of Answer book.

3. Compartment/failed as whole candidates must submit admission forms for the next Examination within 15 days of the declaration of the result.

4. Application for clearance of result discrepancies should be received in this office within 15 days of the declaration of result.

5. Division improving candidate shall surrender the previous degree/result card to the University for being cancelled.

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں