Author Topic: Larkana celebrates I Day with national fervour  (Read 465 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Larkana celebrates I Day with national fervour
« on: August 15, 2017, 11:40:52 AM »
Larkana celebrates I Day with national fervour
LARKANA:15 August: 70th Pakistan Day was celebrated in Larkana, Kambar-Shahdadkot and Naudero in a befitting manner. In Larkana, main event was held at Benazir Bhutto Municipal Stadium in which Commissioner Ghulam Abbas Baloch,

Mayor Aslam Shaikh, deputy commissioner Kashif Ali Tipu, SSP Sajid Amir Sadozai other government officers, students and general public took part in national flag hoisting ceremony. Guard of honour was presented and pigeons were set free as a sign of peace. Students of schools presented naats, national songs and tableaus on the occasion. The officials planted saplings to mark the day. Sweets, fruit and cooked food was distributed to the people in parts of these areas by the event organizers. Day was also celebrated at Darul Aman, Central Prison and at Chandka Medical College Hospital. Benazir Bhutto Medical University, Larkana, also celebrated Pakistan Day participated by students, professors, doctors and the employees. Dr Afsar Bhutto, Registrar said that progress of a country directly associated with standard of education and provision of better health facilities to the masses. Prof Ali Akbar Soomro said our new generation should celebrate this day like Eid. He said that philosophy of live and let live would teach us importance of Independence Day.   In Kambar, main event was held at Cricket Ground. DC Shahmir Bhutto and officials hoisted national flag and presented national anthem. DC urged students to get education to become future leaders of Pakistan and serve country in a better way. He asked government servants to serve people wholeheartedly.  In Naundero, students, teachers and common man celebrated Pakistan Day in parts of city. Government Boys Higher Secondary School-1 and 2, Students of Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Government Primary School, Serve Foundation Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program, Glorious Public School and Bakhtawar Model School in their respective schools wearing traditional dresses presented national songs, tableaus made speeches highlighting importance of Pakistan ideology and its movement. Glorious Public School took out a large rally holding 100 meters large Pakistan flag and was terminated at Press Club.Published in Daily Times, August 15th 2017.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"