Author Topic: Hassan Abdal Cadet College clinches APBHBD competition  (Read 568 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Hassan Abdal Cadet College clinches APBHBD competition
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:11 PM »
Hassan Abdal Cadet College clinches APBHBD competition
ABBOTTABAD:September 15:“My land is my last identity “and the responsibility for bringing everyone together rests on the shoulders every citizen.

This was stated by speakers at Army Burn Hall College in Abbottabad on the final day of the 21st All Pakistan Burn Hall Bilingual Declamation contest.

The team from Cadet College Hassan Abdal beat off competition from 20 teams from different educational institutions from around the country to lift the overall championship trophy, while special prizes were given to students of Cadet College Sui, Balochistan.

The topics for the final day were “My land is my last identity”, “peace is not something you wish for, it is something you make” and “Kashmir is a cause and not an issue”.

Debaters through their speeches brought the crowd in the Scalon Hall of Army Burn Hall to their feet in thunderous applause.

They argued that the young generation was aware of the grave situation which Pakistan was passing through and knows well that the survival of the nation is at stake, but these hard times can be overcome: “if we can save our motherland from our internal and external enemies.”

People of Pakistan should work with commitment and dedication to achieve their goals … they must not only protect our country but are also bound to raise our voice for all Muslims who are suppressed by the enemies of Islam.
Published in The Express Tribune, September 15th, 2017.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"