Author Topic: Anglo Arabic School celebrates golden jubilee with annual reunion  (Read 587 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Anglo Arabic School celebrates golden jubilee with annual reunion
Rawalpindi :November 22: The annual reunion of Anglo Arabic Public Higher Secondary School Rawalpindi was an eventful ceremony where amidst hugs and laughter, the boys and girls revived the old memories cherishing those wonderful moments of their teen life.
A large number of old students of the Anglo Arabic Higher Secondary School came from across the country to attend the ceremony particularly as part of Golden Jubilee celebrations of the school and cherished the old memories. They had ample opportunity to reconnect with classmates during an elegant gala.
MPA Raja Hanif Advocate was the chief guest of the ceremony which was also attended by Executive Committee of Anglo Arabic Higher Secondary School including President Abdul Waheed Malik, General Secretary Nisar Ahmad Malik, former principal Nisar Nazish, Finance Secretary Amadul Hassan Abbasi, and others.
The ceremony began with recitation from the Holy Quran. Taking opportunity of the reunion, the position holders of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) held under the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi were also awarded medals and gifts by the school administration. The ceremony began with recitation of the Holy Quran.
Earlier, Principal Saima Afzal welcomed the guests and shed light on performance of the school in SSC examination as well as school team achievements in extracurricular activities. Anglo Arabic Old Boys Association President Abdul Waheed Malik lauded the efforts of the school management. He urged the students to dedicate their time for study so that at the next reunion they should also be proud of their achievements.
The students presented different skits and portrayed different in a witty manner. Talking to ‘The News’ a 10-year-old, Ali was all smiles when asked whether he was enjoying the event. “Yeah, of course, I’m. I am quite happy to be here with my parents who also came at the reunion with me. I am really enjoying the music and witty skits performed by my senior schoolmates,” he added.
Later on a music and cultural show was held in which students and professional singers exhibited their talent and entertained the audience. The crowd loudly cheered dance performances by youngsters. At the end the chief guest flanked by Executive Committee of Anglo Arabic Higher Secondary School and principal cut the cake to mark 50th anniversary of the school.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"