Author Topic: Orientation of Rawalpindi Law College students held  (Read 614 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Orientation of Rawalpindi Law College students held
« on: January 09, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
Orientation of Rawalpindi Law College students held
Rawalpindi:January 9: Chief Executive of Rawalpindi Law College (RLC) Peerzada Rahat Masood Quddusi said that the lawyers of today are the future of Pakistan. These students will lead the nation in the practical life and will enlighten their country and will elevate the green flag to its zenith, says a press release.

He stated this while addressing the students of RLC in a welcome party arranged for the new students of LLB-I. RLC Principal Mushtaq Ali Khan Baloch, Jinnah Institute of Informatics & Commerce Principal Masood Sultan Ch. and Rawalpindi College of Commerce Principal Hamid Mehmood were also present on the occasion.

Rahat Quddusi said the law students must be updated with the latest innovations in their profession because traditional modes of these legal practices do not lead to the professional culmination. The law students must be completely aware of the new academic dimensions and the practical facets of the legal profession. He said that the lawyers are the most significant community of a state who play vital role in seeking justice for human being. RLC in affiliations with the Punjab University is diligently performing its educational and professional duties for the last 30 years. I feel great pleasure and elevation to mention that RLC produced exemplary results in Annual Examination of 2016-17 of the Punjab University.

I pray that RLC should continue achieving its goals and progress continuously and our green Pak flag should be at the top in the comity of the nations of the world. At the end of the ceremony, students performed different skits, tableaus, songs and funny speeches.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"