Author Topic: Students of Ameer-ud-Din Medical College invited to PA  (Read 506 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Students of Ameer-ud-Din Medical College invited to PA
« on: February 16, 2018, 12:06:13 PM »
Students of Ameer-ud-Din Medical College invited to PA
LAHORE:February 16: The students of Ameer-ud-Din Medical College have been invited to visit a session of Punjab Assembly so they can witness how public representatives take part in legislation and discuss day-to-day issues of the general public.

Child Protection Welfare Bureau (CPWB) Chairperson Saba Sadiq said this while talking to Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Principal Prof Ghais-un-Nabi Tayyab. She said Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif had taken a number of steps to upgrade health sector of Punjab. She said Pakistani youth was full of potential and they could achieve outstanding goals if they were provided opportunities.

Saba admired the performance of PGMI and assured cooperation from CPWB. She said the visit of students to Punjab Assembly would be helpful for the students. Prof Ghias-un-Nabi said PGMI was growing gradually and getting better result every year. He said Lahore General Hospital (LGH) had become an institution where patients were provided best medical facilities without any discrimination. He said as per the directions of Punjab CM, special steps had been taken to upgrade the facilities in Lahore General Hospital (LGH).

He thanked Saba Sadiq on inviting the student to visit Punjab Assembly. PU schedule: Punjab University (PU) issued schedule for admission fee and forms submission of MA/MSc part-I and part-II annual exam 2018.

For regular candidates, the last date for submission of MA/MSc part-I admission forms with single fee is 19 March (by post) and 28 March (by hand). The forms can be submitted with double fee till 05 April (by post) and 12 April (by hand). The last date for submission of MA/MSc part-II admission forms with single fee is 15 March (by post) and 20 March (by hand) while the forms can be submitted with double fee till 04 April (by post) and 10April (by hand).

For private candidates, the last date for submission of MA/MSc part-I admission forms with single fee is 30 March (by post) and 03 April (by hand) while the forms can be submitted with double fee till 13 April (by post) and 17 April (by hand). The last date for submission of MA/MSc part-II admission forms with single fee is 21 March (by post) and 27 March (by hand) while the forms can be submitted with double fee till 06 April (by post) and 11 April (by hand).The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"