Author Topic: BISE Hyderabad 51 examination centres declared 'sensitive  (Read 416 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
BISE Hyderabad 51 examination centres declared 'sensitive
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
BISE Hyderabad 51 examination centres declared 'sensitive
HYDERABAD:25 May: As many as 112,839 intermediate students from 10 districts of Hyderabad and Nawabshah divisions will appear in the annual examinations of Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) part I and II starting from Tuesday, April 24.

The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Hyderabad, which will conduct the exams, has set up 142 examination centres, of which 51 have been declared sensitive.

BISE Hyderabad Chairperson Prof Dr Muhammad Memon announced on Thursday that for the first time mobile signal jammers would be used at the sensitive centres.

This implied that the manual method of body search at the centres’ entrance and the presence of invigilators inside the examination halls had failed to curb cheating through mobile phones.

Feb 19 last day to submit inter forms

Among the sensitive centres, 13 are situated in Shaheed Benazirabad, eight in Hyderabad, six in Thatta, five in Jamshoro, four each in Dadu, Matiari and Badin, three each in Tando Allahyar and Sujawal and one in Tando Muhammad Khan districts. The BISE will depute 21 vigilance teams to monitor the examinations in which 56,554 students of HSC part I and 56,285 of HSC part II will appear. Express News.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"