Author Topic: FEDERAL BOARD Schedule HSSC Examination, 2009 For institutions abroad  (Read 7718 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
FEDERAL BOARD Schedule (HSSC) INTERMEDIATE  Examination, 2009 For institutions abroad

FEDERAL BOARD Schedule Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination, 2009 Start 29th April, 2009.

FEDERAL BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION,
H-8/4, ISLAMABAD  (PAKISTAN)
Phone: 9250606, Fax No: 9250607
E-mail: controller.c@fbise.edu.pk      website: www.fbise.edu.pk
No. FBISE/HSSC-C/A-2009/8231                                                            Dated:  26-11-2008           

NOTIFICATION
(For institutions abroad)

It is hereby notified for the general information of all concerned that the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Annual Examination, 2009 of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad, will commence from Wednesday, the 29th April, 2009.

2.   The schedule for receipt of Admission Forms along with admission fee in the Board’s office is as under:-

a. SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION FEE       FROM         UP  TO

(1)   With normal fee.               -          31-01-2009
   (2)   With double fee.         01-02-2009      14-02-2009

NOTE:   (i) NO ADMISSION FORM WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER  14TH FEBRUARY 2009.

(ii) THOSE INSTITUTIONS/CANDIDATES WHO MAIL THEIR ADMISSION FORMS TO THE BOARD MUST DESPATCH THEM AT LEAST THREE DAYS BEFORE THE LAST DATE SPECIFIED ABOVE TO AVOID PAYMENT OF EXTRA FEE AND REJECTION OF ADMISSION FORM(S).

(iii) PRIVATE CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO OFFER THE SUBJECT(S) INVOLVING PRACTICALS.

b. RATES OF ADMISSION FEE:

CATEGORY                    
                            HSSC-I       HSSC-II     HSSC-I&II

(1)   Science/Humanities/Commerce Group   US $ 80/-   US $ 80/-     US $ 160/-
         (For regular students)
(2)     Science/Humanities/ Commerce Group   US $ 85/-   US $ 85/-     US $ 170/-
   (For ex/private students)
(3)   Additional subject(s)   -----------------------------------------US $  70/-
(4)   Registration Fee   -----------------------------------------US $ 50/-
   (Plus admission fee as applicable)
(5)    Improvement of Marks/Grade   ------------------------------------------US $  25/-
   (Plus admission fee as applicable)

3.   FOR COMPARTMENT CASES. The candidates who intend to appear in any number of paper(s) of HSSC Part-I or II or after having failed, they would pay full fee of their respective part of examination.

4.   For remittance of fee in US Dollars to the FBISE, the overseas institution(s)/candidate(s) may exercise one of the following options:-

a)   The Institutions may open a foreign currency account in Pakistan and remit fee through that account.

b)   Payment may be made through Bank Draft in favour of Controller of Examinations (Conduct), Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad encashable at Islamabad. In case the said option is not feasible, the Institution(s)/Candidate(s) will pay US$ 20/- in excess on each bank draft encashable from USA, on account of collection charges.

c)   The amount may be remitted through T.T. for credit to FBISE Account No.50002-0 at the  Habib Bank Limited, FBISE Branch, H-8/4, Islamabad (Pakistan).             

5.   The details of fee should be specified in the covering letter and following information must be provided on the backside of Bank Draft:-

FOR INSTITUTIONS            FOR INDIVIDUALS
   No. of candidates___________________      Name of Candidate__________________
   Name of Institution_________________      Father’s Name______________________
   Nature of Fee______________________      Nature of Fee_______________________
   City Name________________________      City Name _________________________

6.   DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH ADMISSION FORM. An attested photocopy of registration card issued at HSSC level and result card of SSC examination must be attached with the Admission Form, if the candidate is appearing in HSSC Part-I only or HSSC Part-I & II together as a fresh. An attested photocopy of HSSC Part-I Result Card must be attached, if he/she is appearing in HSSC Part-II examination. The candidates who appear as regular in HSSC Part-I from one college and appear in HSSC Part-II from another college must provide the college leaving certificate, along with admission form. Those candidates who have passed their HSSC Part-I examination from any other Board, they should submit their Original Marks Sheets/ Result Cards with Admission Form along with “Original Result Verification Letter” issued by the concerned Board. The candidates taking Pakistani Culture/Urdu Salees/English Advance etc must attach an attested photocopy of permission letter issued by the Federal Board with their Admission Forms. Permission for change of group/subject(s) cancellation of Ist year’s results letter may also be attached (if applicable). The candidates who passed their Secondary School Certificate from a country other than Pakistan must attach an attested photocopy of Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC along with their Admission Forms.

7.      Change of subject(s)/group will not be allowed under any circumstances after submission of Admission Form to the Board’s Office.

8.      Private candidates residing in the territorial jurisdiction of FBISE may also apply to appear in the examination of the Federal Board. However, they shall not be allowed to offer any subject/group of subject(s) not offered by the affiliated institution(s).

9.      The failure candidate(s) of HSSC Supplementary Examination, 2008 may also submit their Admission Forms according to the above mentioned schedule. However, those candidates whose result will be declared late by the Federal Board, may submit their Admission Forms with normal fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result, but before commencement of the examination, positively.

10.      Admission forms must be completed in all respects. The admission forms with two Photographs, one attested and one un-attested (for both male and female candidates) pasted on the Admission Form should bear the attestation of the respective Head of the Institution affiliated with the Federal Board.

11.      The candidate(s) who wish to improve their grade/marks should fill in the Admission Form(s) alongwith improvement application form(s). The Form can be obtained from the Board’s Office on payment of US$ 01/-. The Admission Forms are also available for download at FBISE website (www.fbise.edu.pk) but the cost of Admission Form i.e. US $ 01/- will have to be remitted alongwith Admission Fee.

12.   ALL THE HEADS OF AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THE PARTICULARS OF CANDIDATES ON THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE RECORDED ON THE BASIS OF REGISTRATION.

(MANZOOR AHMAD)
Controller of Examinations (Conduct)

DISTRIBUTION                      
1.   Joint Secretary (Admn), Ministry of Education, Islamabad
2.   The Director, (Monitoring & Evaluation Cell), Ministry of Education, Islamabad
3.   All Chairmen, BISEs in Pakistan.
4.   All Heads of Institutions (Abroad) affiliated with FBISE, Islamabad
5.   Pakistan Embassies in the relevant countries.
6.   The Manager, HBL, FBISE branch, H-8/4, Islamabad.
7.   The Section Officer (Bag Section), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
8.   P.A. to Chairman and Secretary, FBISE, Islamabad.
9.   The Secretary, Inter Board Committee of Chairman, FBISE’S Building H-8/4, Islamabad.
10.   All Concerned.

(AHMAD NAWAZ MALIK)
                                                         Asstt: Controller of Exams (HSSC  Conduct)
                                                    Ph. 051-9250641