Author Topic: International conference Struggle for Independence 1857 Federal Urdu University  (Read 2652 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
Federal Urdu University of Arts Science and Technology international conference on June 24-25, 2008

Karachi: The Department of Mass Communication, Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology (FUUAST) has decided to organize a two-day international conference on June 24-25, 2008 at the Theater Auditorium of the Pakistan Arts Council on the 'Struggle for Independence 1857 and Freedom of the Press in the Subcontinent'.

The conference would be inaugurated by the minister for local governments, Agha Siraj Khan Durrani on Tuesday, June 24 and would be concluded by Federal Minster for Information and broadcasting, Sherry Rehman, on Wednesday June 25.

The conference would be addressed by media experts, journalists, academicians from Pakistan and India. Kuldip Nayar, Javed Naqvi, Obaid Siddiqui, Ram Naresh Parshad and Khaliq Anjum from India have been invited to speak.

The invited speakers from Pakistan include Prof. Zikrya Sajid, I.A. Rehman, Hussain Naqi, Wusatullah Khan, Mazhar Abbas, Dr. Muhammad Shams, Dr. Tahir Masood, Faiz Al-Rehman, Prof. Inam Bari, Dr. Seemi Naghmana, Mateenur Rehman Murtaza, Sohail Sanghi, Ahmed Salim, Khawaja Aslam, and noted historian Dr. Mubarak Ali. Ppi

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1

دو روزہ بین الاقوامی کانفرنس کا آغاز آج سے ہوگا

کراچی (اسٹاف رپورٹر) شعبہ ابلاغ عامہ وفاقی اردو یونیورسٹی کے زیر اہتمام جدوجہد آزادی 1857ء اور برصغیر میں آزادی صحافت کے موضوع پر بین الاقوامی کانفرنس کا آغاز منگل 24 جون کو آڈیٹوریم ہال ، پاکستان آرٹس کونسل کراچی میں صبح 9 بجے ہوگا۔ کانفرنس کا افتتاح صوبائی وزیر بلدیات آغا سراج درانی جبکہ صدارت جامعہ اردو کے وائس چانسلر ڈاکٹر محمد قیصر کریں گے۔

شکریہ جنگ

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں