Author Topic: AJK Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Mirpur  (Read 25030 times)

Offline maroofkashi

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-1
AJK Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Mirpur
« on: May 22, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »
AJK Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Mirpur Azad Kashmir[/b]

The Azad Jammu & Kahsmir Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mirpur was established in 1973 through an Ordinance promulgated by the Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Before that Azad Kashmir was included in territorial jurisdiction of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore.

The first examination was conducted by this Board in 1974, in which 6161 candidates of SSC & HSSC appeared. The scope of its activities gradually increased. 48607 candidates appeared in various examinations Rules/Regulations of Lahore Board have been adopted on the principle of parity with Punjab

However, to ensure effective conduct of the Intermediate examination bifurcation has been effected, which has proved to be helpful in raising the standard of education besides pass percentage. The meritorious performances given will show how well this Board has been functioning over the years and will continue to do so with Grace of Allah Almighty

Offline ahmed raza atif

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: AJK Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Mirpur
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:23:21 PM »
 respected sir,
i want to see results,& dated sheets, & Roll No.s of barnala girs Degree Collage
Ahmed