Author Topic: DSL Broadband  (Read 2382 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
DSL Broadband
« on: January 11, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
DSL Broadband

Empower yourself by energizing the “copper telephony wire” with Wateen DSL. Quick access to emails and high-speed surfing is just a click away. No more dialing, busy signals or screeching modems. So, why stick with the slow, antiquated dial-up method when Wateen DSL offers you the freedom and flexibility to multi-task at speeds you could only dream about before? Wateen DSL technology offers internet, data and multimedia on a single phone line at the same time. Utilize your existing phone line to transform your concept of e-connectivity on our vision. 

To register, please fill the form and our sales team will get in touch with you, or you can also contact us on 111-365-111 for further details.

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں

Offline aisha riaz

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: DSL Broadband
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »
Good day
 if you are package detail then pls send me
at this mailing address

aisha.riaz@yahoo.com

Offline Dr. MAS

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: DSL Broadband
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:19:14 AM »
It is costly in the sense that starting cost to purchase wateen is approx 10 thousands and then Rs. 800/- per month.( I guess)

While PTCL DSL can be procured without any pre-investement. One can enjoy unlimited download data of just Rs. 1200 per month 24 hours (I think). Your phone line will be ramined free as well for in/out calls. connectivity is also higher then wateen.