Author Topic: Quaid-i-Azam University organises optics activity  (Read 974 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Quaid-i-Azam University organises optics activity
« on: March 15, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »
Quaid-i-Azam University organises optics activity
Islamabad :15 March: Dr Imrana Ashraf and Dr Raheel Ali of the Department of Physics, Quaid-i-Azam University, organised an optics activity on campus.

The event was meant to celebrate the International Day of Light in collaboration with the Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics, the Optical Society of America, the International Society of Optics and Photonics, and the International Commission of Optics.

Dr Imrana Ashraf, the chief organiser of the Optics Fair, said the activity had been designed to promote optics, photonics and its applications among Pakistani school and undergraduate students.

She said the activity would allow students to understand the natural phenomena of light and develop a new perspective for the Optics related natural processes.

Students from different institutes of different grades like seventh and eighth standards, graduates and under-graduate attended the activity.

An opening lecture was delivered to students about the importance of light and optics in daily life.

The organisers and student committee's members also demonstrated experiments related to light and optical processes.

The session was chaired by Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ali, Vice Chancellor, Quaid-i-Azam University. While addressing the participants he said the youth is hope and our future. He urged the students to avail the opportunity, work hard with dedication and the success would lead in your life.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"