Author Topic: ADMISSION OF STUDENTS IN INSTITUTIONS  (Read 2885 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS IN INSTITUTIONS
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:38:36 AM »
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS IN INSTITUTIONS

3.1   These rules shall be applicable to the admission of candidates in Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificate/Intermediate classes.

3.2   Admissions in Schools
a.   Admission in SSC Part-I shall commence immediately after the declaration of the result of Middle Standard Examination conducted by the concerned Institution/ Directorate or Embassy and shall remain open upto the 31st August of the year without late fee. After this period, late admission would be made with the special permission of the Chairman on payment of requisite fee upto 30 days or as may be fixed/notified by the Board. The academic session at SSC level shall however start w.e.f. 15 August of a Calendar year.
b.   Admission in Class IX/X on transfer basis from Board to Board or institution to institution will be made within forty five days of the withdrawal from previous Institution, subject to eligibility determined by the Board.
c.   A candidate who appears in SSC Part-I examination as a private student, is eligible to seek admission in SSC Part-II in the same group or subjects.
d.   (1)   A student who has completed the course but does not appear in SSC-I examination or having appeared has passed/failed/absent in the examination, shall be eligible to join the class in which he/she was studying, not later than 20 (twenty) days to the re-opening of the institution after summer vacations or after the declaration of the examination results whichever is later. However he shall invariably apply through institution for cancellation of previous result by the prescribe dates notified in the relevant cancellation form at respective levels to the date of re-admission by sending the original result card. Such candidates shall not be eligible for:
(a)      Scholarships;
(b)      determination of Position in a Board Examination;
(c)      improvement of Result;
(d)      a certificate that they have passed the examination in single attempt (i.e. their result cards would indicate that they have passed the examination in multiple attempts).
(2)   The candidate who has appeared in SSC Part-I examination conducted by any other Board shall not be eligible for re-admission in the same class.
(3)   The students of other Boards whose results (SSC-I) differs with the Federal Board’s Scheme of Studies in any aspect shall be admitted in SSC-II and shall have to appear in both the parts of examination at SSC level in accordance with the prevailing Federal Board’s Scheme of Studies.
(4)   Foreign Nationals or Pakistanis who have studied under British / American or similar system of education and have obtained equivalent certificates of SSC-I may seek their admission at SSC-II but shall have to appear in both the parts of SSC Examination in accordance with the prevailing Scheme of Studies of Federal Board.

3.3    Admission in Colleges/Higher Secondary Schools:
a.   Admission in HSSC Part-I shall commence immediately after the declaration of SSC result and shall remain open upto the 31st August of the year without late fee. The admission shall thereafter be made with the permission of the Chairman on payment of requisite fee notified by the Board from time to time for next thirty days. The academic session at HSSC level shall start from 15th August of the calendar year.
b.   Admission of a candidate, who passes the Secondary School Certificate Examination in Supplementary Examination or whose result is declared after the publication of result gazette of SSC Annual or Supplementary Examination, will be made by the head of institution within 20 (twenty) days of the declaration of result or re-opening of institutions after summer vacations whichever is later.
c.   A candidate who appears in HSSC Part-I exam as a private student, is eligible to seek admission in HSSC Part-II in the same group or subjects.
d.   Admission in Class XI/XII on transfer basis from Board to Board or institution to institution will be made within forty five days of the withdrawl from previous Institution, subject to eligibility determined by the Board.
e.   The student who qualifies an examination or is studying in any other stream of study, and desirous of admission in HSSC-I/HSSC-II will be made within 45 days of the declaration of result or leaving previous institution subject to production of equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC, Islamabad, Pakistan. However no such admission will be made after the last date of submission of admission form with normal fee.
f.   (1)   A student who has completed the course, but does not appear in HSSC-I examination or having appeared has passed/failed/absent in the examination, shall be eligible to join the class in which he/she was studying, not later than 20 (twenty) days to the re-opening of the institution after summer vacations or after the declaration of the examination results whichever is later. However he/she shall invariably apply through institution for cancellation of previous result by the prescribed dates, notified in the relevant cancellation form at respective levels to the date of admission by sending the original result card. Such candidates shall not be eligible for:
(a)      Scholarships;
(b)      determination of position in a Board examination;
(c)      improvement of result;
(d)      a certificate that they have passed the examination in single attempt (i.e. their result cards would indicate that they have passed the examination in multiple attempts).
(2)   The candidate who has appeared in HSSC Part-I examination conducted by any other Board shall not be eligible for re-admission in the same class.
(3)   The students of other Boards whose results (HSSC-I) differs with the Federal Board’s Scheme of Studies in any aspect shall be admitted in HSSC-II and shall have to appear in both the parts of examination at HSSC level in accordance with the prevailing Federal Board’s Scheme of Studies.
(4)   Foreign National or Pakistanis who have studied under British / American or similar system of education and have obtained equivalent certificates of HSSC-I may seek their admission at HSSC-II but shall have to appear in both the parts of HSSC Examination in accordance with the prevailing Scheme of Studies of Federal Board.