Author Topic: Application process for B.A. supplementary examination 2009, UoP  (Read 1521 times)

Offline MFahad

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
I need help with application for B.A. supplementary examination 2009 (last date of submission is September 20). Suppose, if a person has taken B.A. examinations of University of Peshawar as a regular student while studying at a local Govt. Degree College as follows.  I have confirmed from the Univ. of Peshawar that this person can take supplementary examination 2009.

June 2005 - B.A. part I Annual (Took exam for five papers and passed four papers except 'English')
June 2006 - B.A. part II Annual (Took exam for five papers and passed four papers except 'English')
January 2007 - B.A. part I and II supplementary (Took exam for two papers i.e. part I and II 'English' but failed to pass)

Ques# 1: Does this person needs to submit ONLY ONE application for both the remaining papers/subjects (part I and II 'English')?
Ques# 2: What attachments will be needed with the application?

The list of attachments I have gathered is:
1- Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) for B.A. part I Annual (2005), B.A. part II Annual (2006) and B.A. part I and II supplementary (2007).
2- NIC
3- Identification Card (ID Card) of the Govt. Degree College
4- Older registration card for the examinations in 2005, 2006 and 2007
5- Reciept of the fee paid for supplementary examination.