Author Topic: AFFIDAVIT Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
AFFIDAVIT Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
« on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:54 PM »
AFFIDAVIT Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi

STO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE ADMISSION APPLICATION
ON STAMPED PAPER OF RS.100/-
AFFIDAVIT

1. I solemnly declare that all the particulars mentioned in the admission application are true and correct and I fully understand that if any of the statements made in the application is found to be incorrect, I would be liable to refusal for admission to the medical college, if otherwise eligible for admission and admitted, would be liable to be expelled from the college at any time during the course of my studies in which case all fee and other dues paid by me to the college shall be forfeited and any further departmental or legal action which the Government may deem fit.
2. Further I solemnly declare that I have not applied for admission to any medical college in any other province of the country.

3. I also solemnly declare that, if admitted, I will abide by the discipline, rules, and regulations of the college as enforced at present and made from time to time by the college authorities in future. I will concern myself only with the academic activities and such extracurricular activities, which are allowed by the college for the healthy growth of body and mind. I undertake that I will not take part in any political activity or agitation and I will not become a member of any student wing of political, sectarian or caste-based parties of Pakistan. In matters of discipline, the decision of the Principal will be final and binding on me and I will not challenge that decision in any court of law in the country. I will be regular in paying college dues and will be punctual in attending my classes. I will not absent myself from teaching programmes without prior permission of the authority.

4. I undertake that so long as I am a student of the college, I will do nothing either inside or outside the college and hospital premises that may interfere with its orderly administration and discipline or may bring the college or its administration into disrepute.

5. I fully understand that if I fail to clear the first Professional M.B.,B.S. examination in four chances offered by the Rawalpindi Medical College, Pakistan, availed or un-availed, I shall cease to be eligible for further Medical/ Dental Education in Pakistan.

If I violate the above affidavit I shall be liable to appropriate punishment(s) prescribed in the prospectus of the Government Medical Colleges in Punjab.
Note: Appeals against punishment(s) can be made to the Principal who may take decision himself or if he thinks it necessary may consult College Academic Council.

Signature _____________________
Name: ________________________

Address: ______________________

Dated: _________Phone: _____________________

Counter signature of student's father/guardian
Father/Guardian Name: _______________________
Signature: __________________________________

ATTESTATION BY MAGISTRATE FIRST CLASS.

Name : ___________________
Designation : ______________
N I D No. : ________________
Official stamp : ____________