Author Topic: Eight Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) teachers honoured  (Read 2494 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
Eight Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) teachers honoured
« on: August 23, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »
Eight Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) teachers honoured

Islamabad: As many as eight faculty members of the Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) have won distinctions in their respective fields at various national and international platforms.

The QAU is ranked among premier educational institutions within and outside Pakistan and its faculty members always strived to keep afloat the high standards of teaching and research at the university.

The award-winning faculty members included the names of Dr. M. Aslam Baig, Professor of Physics (Hilal-e-Imtiaz), Dr. M. Mazhar, Professor of Chemistry (Pride of Performance), Dr. Saqib Ali, Professor of Chemistry, (Pride of Performance, GOP), Dr. Lubna Abid Ali, Associate Professor of International Relations (International Peace Award 2008, Brussels), Dr. Skyhawk, Foreign Faculty, TIAC, (International Peace Award 2008, Brussels), Salman Akbar Malik, Professor of Biology, (Best Teacher Award 2007), Masood Khan, Mathematics, (Gold Medal, Third World Academy of Sciences), Dr. Bushra Mirza, Biochemistry, (Gold Medal, Pakistan Academy of Sciences). The News