Author Topic: PROCEDURE Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Pakistan.  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
PROCEDURE Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Pakistan.
« on: August 23, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
PROCEDURE Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Pakistan.

1. The Information Booklet  may be obtained from the offices of the Principals of the following Medical Colleges during office hours on payment of Rs.50/-:-

a) King Edward Medical College, Lahore. (MBBS)
b) Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore.  (MBBS)
c) Nishtar Medical College, Multan. (MBBS, BDS)
d) Quaid-I-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. (MBBS)
e). Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. (MBBS)
f). Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi. (MBBS)
g). Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.  (MBBS)
h). de' Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lahore.  (BDS)

2. There will be two types of Entry Test packets, one containing the Prospectus for MBBS and other for BDS.  This will be clearly marked on the packets.

a). Entry Test Packet for MBBS
b). Entry Test Packet for BDS

3. The Entry Test packet will comprise of Prospectus, Including Appendix I (Affidavit), Appendix II (Admission Application Form), Personal Data Sheet (in duplicate) and Admit Card (in duplicate).

4. As mentioned above the Entry Test packet will also be available on payment of Rs. 900/- from the offices of all the 8 Principals mentioned above.

5. At the time of collection of Entry Test packet the applicant should bring with him attested photocopy of F.Sc. detailed marks and four passport size photographs. The applicant at the same time can complete and submit  the Personal Data Sheet and Admit Card (both provided in duplicate in the Entry Test packet).

6 Both the Personal Data Sheets and one Admit Card will be retained by the admission officer, but one Admit Card (marked ORIGINAL) duly stamped will be returned to the applicant. This Admit Card is a very important document and will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of the Entry Test. (Warning: duplicate Admit Card will not be issued).

7. The Entry Test will be held according to notified date and time and the place, indicated on the Admit Card by the candidate.

8. The result of the Entry Test will be declared according to the notified date. The result will be notified in the major national newspapers. It will also be displayed on the notice boards of all the medical and dental colleges of Punjab and will be communicated to the candidates by post.

9. The applicants are required to complete their Admission Application (Appendix I & II) with all the required documents so that as soon as the result of the Entry Test is declared, the applications are ready for submission.

10. The applicants should submit the Admission Applications:
a. FOR MBBS in the office of the Chairman, Admission Board Medical Colleges /Principal, King Edward Medical College, Nila Gumbad, Lahore 54000.

b) FOR BDS in the office of the Chairman Admission Board, Dental Colleges/ Principal, de'Montmorency College of Dentistry, Ravi Raod, Lahore.

by November 28, 1998 in person, TCS or by registered mail.  No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date.

11. The list of selected candidates will be notified and displayed in the offices of the all the Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab respectively.

12. No application for admission will be considered unless fully and completely made out on the prescribed Admission Application Forms (Appendix I & II) by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.

13. Revision of result or improvement of marks by the Board after the finalization of merit list shall not affect the merit list of admissions of the current year in any way.

14. Any change in the schedule of the Entry Test/ Admission procedure will be notified in the major national daily newspapers.