Author Topic: Pakistani Youth Awarded by Nepal  (Read 510 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Pakistani Youth Awarded by Nepal
« on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:29 AM »
Pakistani Youth Awarded by Nepal
Lahore:November 04: Youth Foundation Nepal has awarded a Pakistani youth the Nepal Friendship Peace Award on presenting South Asian Union Model at Global Platform Nepal being held in Kathmandu. Former member of National Youth Parliament Qaiser Shahzad is the only Pakistani to represent the country at the Global Platform and completed Campaign Designing Course. He achieved this award out of 20 participants belonging to five countries globally. Youth from Denmark, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan has participated in the platform. A graduate in Mass Communication, Shahzad, has been associated with different campaigns previously including one million signature campaign for education in Pakistan and implementation of Article 25 A across Pakistan. While talking to Daily Times, Qaiser was of the view that Pakistani youth were one of the most potential youth in the world. “We got best brains here. We just need to dig them out” he added. He further said he had witnessed that how sharp Pakistani youth was as they just need guide lines and right direction to follow. In my entire trip, I have tried my best to let people know that Pakistanis are not extremists, they are as liberal as rest of the world is, he added. He further said especially with Bangladeshis who think that Pakistanis were the most hatred nation. But in my entire time, I have tried to let them know how we Pakistanis love Bangladesh; Whatever happened in 1971 was our bleak past and we all should put our efforts to strengthen Pakistan and Bangladesh’s relations better, he added.Daily Times.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"