Author Topic: Principal´s Message Fatima Jinnah Medical College and Dentistry  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
Principal´s Message  Fatima Jinnah Medical College and Dentistry

It gives me profound pleasure to learn that FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry graduates have established an Alumni Association. The Association can play an important role to promote more effectively the welfare and interests of the College and its alumni. It can support the FMH aims and objectives and uphold its reputation as ambassadors of the institution. I home the association will establish mutually beneficial relationships between the college and its alumni and to bind the alumni more closely together. It can serve to assist in developing financial and other resources for the Institution. Supporting the development of College through advice, consultancy and assistance with recruitment of students and faculty, developing linkages with other professional bodies for mutual benefit are some other areas worth exploring. Promotion of the research and publication can be an other useful contribution Alumni can make to the institution and the profession.

It is gratifying to learn that FMH Alumni are launching their website for communication with the members and with the alma mater. I think this is a great idea whose time has really come. Web has tremendous potential to expedite communication as well as in posting social, cultural and professional information. I am confident that this web site would go a long way in bridging the information gap. It would be immensely helpful for the professional development of the alumni and the progress of their parent institution.

I wish them all the best for their future endeavors and earnestly hope that they will prove themselves equal to the task ahead.