Author Topic: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur announced Intermediate res  (Read 8177 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur announced Intermediate results

Sukkur BISE class-XI result out

Sukkur, Sept 23: The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur on Monday announced the results of Higher Secondary Certificate part-I (Class-XI) annual examinations, 2008 pertaining to the pre-medical and pre-engineering groups.

According to the statistics pertaining to the pre-medical group, as many as 10,392 candidates appeared in the examination and 5,614 were declared successful in all the six papers. As many as 2,359 candidates managed to clear five papers, 1,156 students were declared successful in four papers, 745 cleared three papers, 308 were declared successful in two papers and 91 candidates managed to clear only one paper. Around 19 candidates failed to clear even a single paper.

As many as 8,068 candidates appeared in HSC-I (pre-engineering) annual examination, 2008 out of whom 4,782 candidates were declared successful in all six papers, 1,717 in five, 909 in four paper, 406 managed to clear three papers, 145 cleared two papers and 45 candidates were declared successful in only one paper. Around 16 candidates were declared unsuccessful in all the papers.

Meanwhile, the board announced that examination forms and fees from the eligible candidates of Humanities Group of HSC Part-II (Class-XII) supplementary examination, 2008 would be accepted up to Sept 29 without a late fee. Dawn

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں