Author Topic: China Agriculture University University of Veterinary Sciences  (Read 1409 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
China Agriculture University University of Veterinary Sciences
« on: September 24, 2016, 12:30:46 PM »
China Agriculture University University of Veterinary Sciences
Lahore:September 24: Prof Dr Cheng He from the College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agriculture University, Beijing, visited the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS), Lahore on Friday and called on Vice-Chancellor Meritorious Prof Dr Talat Naseer Pasha.
According to a press release issued here on Friday, the Chinese professor desired collaboration with the UVAS in areas of mutual interest and later at a meeting with the UVAS professors and researchers discussed the possible areas of collaboration, including disease diagnosis, vaccine production, joint research projects in poultry and livestock, exchange of teachers and students, etc.

Earlier, the vice-chancellor briefed the Chinese professor on UVAS campuses, labs, academic and research projects and national and international collaborations. He said the university was working very closely with the livestock and poultry industry and playing an active role in solution to industry problems.

The Chinese professor briefed the UVAS professors and researchers on research priority areas of the China Agriculture University Beijing and various opportunities of collaboration, research funding and postgraduate studies for Pakistani researchers and students.

Dean Faculty of Veterinary Science Prof Dr Masood Rabbani, Prof Dr Tahir Yaqub from the UVAS and Dr Khalid Naeem Khawaja from National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC) were also present on the occasion.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline Katedongjai

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: China Agriculture University University of Veterinary Sciences
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 03:40:35 PM »
By reading this content. It made me realize that this is a very useful thing. Very good knowledge.