Author Topic: Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education declares class IX result  (Read 3493 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) declares class IX result with 60.82 per cent

60.8pc declared successful in FBISE 9th class examination

Islamabad, July 21, 2008: The pass percentage of the result of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Part-I Annual Examination 2008 remained 60.82, which was announced on Saturday by Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE).

Total 56,500 regular candidates including Science and Humanities Group had appeared in the examination, of whom 37,515 were declared passed with 66.4 percentage.

Likewise, 8,465 private candidates had appeared in the examination, of whom 1,998 were declared successful with a percentage of 23.6.

The overall pass percentage of students including regular and private remained 60.8 as out of 64,965 students 39,513 were declared successful.

The result cards of regular candidates are being dispatched to them through their respective institutions while those of private candidates at the addresses provided by them in the admission forms.

The result cards of the Northern Areas are being sent to the FBISE Sub-Office, Gilgit, and may be collected from there.

The candidates failing in one or more papers may reappear in the same along with papers of SSC Part-II Annual Examination 2009.

A candidate who is not satisfied with his result has the facility available of cancelling the result in one or two or all papers of SSC Part-I and reappear in these along with the SSC Part-II in Annual Examination 2009.

Applications for re-checking of papers shall be received within 30 days of declaration of result that is by August 18, 2008. The Nation