Author Topic: Karachi University Exams postponed  (Read 4488 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Karachi University Exams postponed
« on: June 07, 2010, 08:22:25 AM »
Karachi University Exams postponed
Karachi:The University of Karachi (KU), Federal Urdu University, the matriculation, intermediate, and technical boards, and a private university have postponed the annual examinations (both theory and practical), which were scheduled on Monday (today), due to weather conditions.

The Registrar, KU, Prof. Kaleem Raza Khan, has announced that the tests/interviews for the candidates for the post of lecturers in the Department of Sindhi and the interviews for the successful candidates for the post of lecturers in the Department of Mass Communication which were scheduled to be held on Monday, June 7, 2010, have been postponed. The decision was taken in view of the weather conditions and the forecast by the Meteorological Department. The new date will be announced later, he said.

Moreover, all the semester examinations of morning and evening programmes which were scheduled to be held on Monday, June 7, 2010, have been postponed and the new dates will be announced later. However, all the other academic and administrative activities will continue as usual, he further said.

The Controller of Examinations, Board of Secondary Education, Karachi, Kalim Asghar Kirmani, has said that theory exams of special candidates and practicals of Classes IX and X has been postponed owing to weather conditions and new dates would be announced later.

The Chairman, Board of Intermediate Education Karachi, Anwar Ahmed Zai, said that Board had postponed all papers which were scheduled for morning and afternoon shifts and now the BIEK would conduct these papers on June 29, 2010.

Meanwhile, the practical examinations for Science and Home Economics Groups which were scheduled for Monday (today) at different colleges and Higher Secondary Schools have also been postponed. The students should contact to their respective institutions for new dates in this regards, he added.

Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Federal Urdu University, Sindh Board of Technical Education also delayed examination schedule due to heavy rainfall in Karachi. THE NEWS

Offline ashiq512

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Kindly Help: Clearing my BA-Part I Economics Paper from KU
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:37:34 PM »
Thu, 06/10/2010 - 06:05 — Ashiq Hussain (not verified)
Clearing my BA-Part I Economics Paper from KU
Dear Sirs / Collegues
I last appeared in BA exams 1984, I was unable to clear my BA Part-I Economics Paper as I went abroad for empolyment. I came back from abroad in 1993. But I was unable to re-appear in exam as my old Registration card / Marks sheet were misplaced.

Now I have found my misplaced documents I need help guidence from any one at this platform how I can appear in exam to clear my single paper. Is it possuible to sit in upcomming BA suplementary exams.

Thanks and waiting for reply

ASHIQ HUSSAIN