Author Topic: FINALLY a website designed ONLY for Pakistani students wanting to study abroad  (Read 11768 times)

Offline aihcpk

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0

Salam everyone!

I have been doing some research on studying abroad recently, and I came across this website which I found really useful.

Here's the URL of their website: http://www.hotcourses.com.pk/

the website is called Hotcourses Pakistan, I was amazed to see that it;s specifically targeted towards Pakistani students . The great thing is, you can search for courses running in all universities or colleges in their database.
I found some great courses in Photography and am considering going to Singapore.

If anyone is looking for a course in the UK, USA, Australia or even Singapore or Malaysia. This website is really, really helpful.

I hope you guys find this website helpful and spread the word. It's better than getting ripped off by education agents!!

Wsalam.

Offline hamnajain

• My Points +0/-0
If you are planning to study abroad and if you are willing to study in Dubai then University Of Wollongong  is one of the good university. They are offering wide variety of courses and programs for students.

Offline wacconsultants

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
  • Study Abroad Consultants and IELTS Training Cente
    • WAC Consultants - Study abroad in UK, US, Australia, Germany
Website of WAC Study Abroad Consultants in Lahore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »
Dear Students,

WAC Consultants is offering enormous opportunities and scholarships to Pakistani students. We have scholarships available from the top universities of UK, USA, Australia, Germany and Canada. Don't just pay high university fee and hidden charges visit our website to see how we can help you achieve your dream with reasonable tuition fee.
Study abroad in UK, US, Australia, Germany & IELTS Training Center in Lahore

www.WACconsultants.com

Offline shanig

• My Points +0/-0
Very good work admin