Author Topic: Khyber Medical University Peshawar has announced MBBS and BDS Results 69٪ pass M  (Read 3527 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Khyber Medical University Peshawar has announced MBBS and BDS Results

Sixty-nine per cent students pass MBBS Part-I exam

F.P. Report
PESHAWAR: Khyber Medical University Peshawar has announced MBBS first professional Part I & Part II and BDS first professional results. According to details, in MBBS Ist professional Part I examination total 570 students were appeared in the examination in which 391 were declared successful. The over all result of Part I exam was 69 percent. Ambreen Subhan, Saeed Ali, Farah Sagheer and Khudija Iffat with 449, 443 and 440 marks got first, second and third positions respectively. In the MBBS Ist Professional Part II exam 567 students of four various public sector medical colleges of the province were participated in which 368 were declared successful.

Over all result of Part II was 67 Percent. Waheed Alam, Muhammad Hassan Saeed and Zahid-ul-Zhideen and wajiha students of KMC, Peshawar were obtained 979, 954 and 953 marks and got first, second and third positions respectively in the MBBS first Professional Part II exam. Total 74 students were appeared in the BDS Ist Professional exam in which 48 students were succeeded. The over all result of BDS was 65 percent.

According to results students of KCD Peshawar Irum Saleem Khan with 402 marks stood first and Huma Zahir and Polwasha Gul of KCD Peshawar and Aisha Aalamzeab of Aub Dental Section AMC Abbottabad with 391 marks got second positions while Perveen Ali of Dental Section AMC, Abbottabad with 390 marks stood third in the BDS Ist Professional examinations.
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔