Author Topic: INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANSWER SHEET Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Pakistan.  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Abdullah gul

• Teme-03
  • My Points +3/-0
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANSWER SHEET  Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Pakistan.

The Test will be answered on a single, printed answer sheet. A computer scores this answer sheet.

Each answer sheet has two parts.

Identification portion.
 Answer portion.

Identification portion (I.D.) (Name and Identity of the applicant)

a). Before attempting the test, the candidate will have to fill-in his application number (given on the Admit Card) and his Name very carefully in the space provided on the answer sheet..

b) From the example filled on the answer sheet please note how the Name, I.D. No. (application number- given on the Admit Card), and the correct answers are marked. The candidate should follow the example and practice marking the I.D. number. Use any number up to 4 digits.

c). The answer sheet is a specially designed single computer sheet.  All answers have to be marked on the answer sheet. This answer sheet is computer sensitive and is scored by a computer. The computer reads only a soft lead pencil and NOT the ink or a ballpoint pen marks. Therefore everything on answer sheet has to be marked with the specified PENCIL (No. 2) only.

d) The Candidate should bring with him a clipboard. If the candidate wishes to change an answer he will have to erase the previous one completely before filling a new box as has already been stressed in the Entry Test General Instruction No. ix.

e). For each question multiple choices will be given. The candidate has to choose the correct one.

f). Each correct answer carries 4 marks; 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as there will be NEGATIVE MARKING.